As a leading provider of SCIF construction services, Palmer’s Contracting Group (PCG) is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of expertise and training. We proudly announce our latest training sessions for our ICD 705 Training Course below:
With over 35 years of experience in SCIF construction, we deeply understand the unique challenges and requirements of these projects. Our ICD 705 Training course is designed to provide our clients with the knowledge and skills they need to successfully implement and manage SCIF & SAPF construction projects following the latest ICD 705 Policies including TEMPEST and other critical components requirements.
- Construction design criteria and how to meet ICD 705 Policy within your construction documents
- Utilization of content from statutes, Executive Orders, and Director of National Intelligence
- Integration of professional experiences with owners, stakeholders, architects, contractors, and engineers
- Knowledge checks strategically integrated throughout the course
- Engaging mock training scenarios
- Complete hands-on learning and visual aids
- Daily SME Q&A Sessions
Instructors are subject matter experts in:
- Project management
- Security operations
- Accreditation reviews/inspections
Why Choose PCG’s ICD 705 Training Course?
- Empower Yourself with In-Depth Knowledge: Gain a comprehensive understanding of SCIF physical security requirements, ICD 705 Policy, risk management strategies, ever-changing TEMPEST Countermeasures, and security testing and evaluation procedures.
- Navigate Compliance with Confidence: Equip yourself with the expertise to confidently meet with designers, construction staff, and ultimately your Accreditors and CTTAs.
- Mitigate Risks and Enhance Security: Learn effective risk management techniques and gain insights into security testing and evaluation methodologies to safeguard classified information.