Involvement from start to finish
We provide pre-lease and pre-construction services for many of our clients and can work with you from the preliminary planning stages through final construction.
A team approach
We have strong working relationships with area architects and with established subcontractors who are considered the best in the business. We cement those relationships through effective planning and project management, ensuring a smooth workflow and minimizing unnecessary cost overruns.
We can work around your needs
We have extensive experience working in occupied spaces where business is still in session; our experience enables us to minimize disruptions to the workplace, and ensure that the process is implemented smoothly.
We maintain regular contact with you, including weekly progress meetings, so there are no surprises. Issues are handled as they arise. We believe that’s one reason our customers come back to us again and again.
Wide-ranging project experience. We have experience on a variety of project types, including:
- Office environments, from regular Class C build-outs to High End Class A commercial interior construction and refurbishment including the renovation of existing space or starting with a building shell only.
- Design-build from conceptual design, starting with an overall budget analysis and test fit designs, through final design and construction—all tailored to fit your budget and create the overall appearance and functionality your project requires.
- Any size project, from small-scale construction services or maintenance type projects, to 50,000-square-foot complete build-outs.
- Retail space, including restaurant, deli and other food service projects.
- Institutional projects including educational, medical and government facilities.
- Secure buildings (see SCIF Construction).
- We also offer Building Services that enhance the appearance and condition of your space, including general painting, carpet replacement, and lobby and bathroom upgrades.